Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My New Years Resolution

So I've been thinking hard about what to do for my New Years Resolution this year.  I thought about yelling less, trying to stay calm when the kids don't go to sleep until 10:30pm, and arguing less with my husband.  But then I realized I really want to find something that I can stick to!!  Just kidding!! (Kind of!)

But seriously, I have decided this year I am going to have a clean car!  My car is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.  It looks like a dump!!  I was going to take pictures to show all of you, but it is far too embarrassing.  There is a lolly pop stuck to the seat - that will NOT come off!  There are clothes, toys, french fries, and who knows what else covering the back of the car, to the point where you can't see the floor!!  The worst thing is I don't even know how all of this crap got in there - I think my kids are little hoarders and sneak all of their stuff into my car!

My mother gave me a dustbuster for Christmas, to keep in my car.  I think this was a very unsubtle hint!  Even though what I really need is a shovel!

So I told my husband tomorrow, we are cleaning out the car and there are going to be new rules!!  These rules include:
  1. NO eating in the car - EVER!
  2. Whatever you bring in the car - comes out with you when we get home.
  3.  If you must bring a toy in the car - you can have 1!
  4. And finally - no kicking the backs of the seats with dirty, muddy shoes!
I feel like this is an obtainable goal that my family and I can master for the New Year!!  Wish me luck!!

Happy New Years!!







No comments:

Post a Comment