Friday, March 13, 2015

2 Ingredient Pancakes



These are the easiest, most kid friendly, inexpensive and delicious pancakes you have ever had.  If you're a banana lover that is.  Oh...and did I mention, gluten free!

My kids are pretty picky eaters, so when they started eating these pancakes, I was pretty excited! This is a super easy recipe, something I always appreciate in the morning!

Ingredients:

2 Eggs
1 Banana


 Take the banana smash it with a potato masher or just a fork.  Then add the eggs.


Whisk the eggs and bananas until they are all mixed together.  The batter will look a little lumpy, that's fine.


Then cook in a non-stick pan, just as you would a typical pancake.  (I put a little bit of butter in the pan, just for taste.)  They are more like crepes, thin and fragile, so be careful when flipping them.


I get about 5 medium size pancakes out of one recipe.  My kids love them with a little bit of maple syrup, or even some jelly.



Hope your family loves these as much as we do!  Enjoy!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment