Friday, April 17, 2015

Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies

Since I've had kids, I've been trying to eat healthier and become more aware of the foods that I feed my family.  However, with a 1 year-old and a 3 year-old, this becomes tricky!  But I have found a way to trick everyone, even my husband!


Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies




These cookies are chewy, delicious, and totally fool my kids!  These are a great alternative to traditional chocolate chips cookies, they are packed with protein and have way less sugar.  Plus they are gluten free.

You can find the full recipe at one of my favorite blogs, My Whole Food Life:

http://mywholefoodlife.com/2014/07/13/quinoa-cookies/

ENJOY!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment