Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Big Y Run Today

I took a quick run to Big Y today, and so glad I did!!  Since I took the two kids with me, this ended up being a very quick trip! :)

I had heard from some friends that Big Y had their diapers on clearance for $5.  Every Big Y has different items on clearance at different times, but I've heard that many Big Y's have their Pampers and Huggies on clearance for $5, in various sizes.

Here's what was available at the Big Y in Cheshire, CT:




They had Pampers Baby Dry in sizes 1 and 2, Huggies Slip-On size 4 and Pull Ups on clearance for $5.

They also had a great deal on Friskies canned cat food - 20 for $8.

So here's what I got, and a breakdown below:








24 cans of Friskies canned cat food - on sale for 20 for $8.  I used 4 $.75/6 coupons from 5/3 RP.  making them $.15 each!!

2 packs of Huggies Slip-On diapers - on clearance for $5.  I used 2 $2.50/1 coupons from Huggies Coupons.  Making them $2.50 each!!


Thank you to livingrichwithcoupons.com for Friskies deal!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment