Monday, May 25, 2015

Black Bean Brownies

Looking for a healthy, but sweet and delicious alternative to your typical dessert?  Check out this fantastic recipe for black bean brownies.  Oh, and of course, inexpensive!! :)

I've been making these for over a year now, and they really are good!  My kids and husband all approve of these brownies, which if you know my family, this means a lot! :) 




It's so great not to feel guilty giving your kids a dessert before bed.  These brownies are packed full of protein with no refined sugar!  My only tip is to cook them a little longer then the recipe calls for.  I cook them for 22 minutes, and they come out perfect every time!!

Here's the full recipe:

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/09/06/no-flour-black-bean-brownies/




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment