Monday, May 4, 2015

Dollar Tree Wall Decor

 
Sprucing up a room will new pictures can be expensive.  With our family being on such a tight budget, every purchase matters!  That's why instead of purchasing expensive new pictures, I checked out The Dollar Tree.  With a little imagination and a DIY attitude almost anything is possible at The Dollar Tree!

Check out my DIY set of 4 picture frames for $6 (plus tax)!

I wanted some black and white art work for my bathroom, so I wondered around The Dollar Tree and found some black picture frames and then found black and white place mats.



I cut out the place mats to fit the frames, and was able to fit 2 place mats per frame.



 

And there you have it.  A quick, inexpensive, pretty update to my bathroom!  Hope I have inspired you to do some DIY Dollar Tree art work as well!!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to come up with a creative idea for the exact same place mats. This is perfect. So happy I found this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply perfect. even for the corridor decor. Are the dollar tree placement mats?

    ReplyDelete