Friday, December 19, 2014

Chobani Coupons = Free yogurt!! :)

One of the best ways to get high value coupons is to write directly to companies!  Just last week I wrote to Chobani, asking for coupons, and yesterday I recieved 2 coupons for a free 5.3oz container of yogurt!  Woohoo!!




I encourage everyone to write to Chobani as well!  Here is the link to contact: http://care.chobani.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp?style=classic

Here is the e-mail that I sent: 

Hello - My family just loves your yogurt! I feel so good knowing that my family is eating healthy food when I feed them any of your yogurt products. Thank you! I am writing to you today asking if you can please send me coupons. I am a stay-at-home mom, on a very tight budget, and every little bit really helps. Thank you so much for your time, and Happy Holidays!!

*Remember, that just because one person receives coupons, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment