Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Wreath Craft

The kids and I had fun making Christmas wreaths this afternoon.  I had bought Fruit Loops at Stop and Shop last week (just because they were only $.50 a box!),  and we decided to do an art project with them!!

I took 2 white paper plates and cut the center out.  I then cut a slit at the top of the plate, and pulled a piece of ribbon through for the bow.



Then I had the kids pain the plates green.













We then spread some glitter on the plates and glued the Fruit Loops on.  (I think this was my toddlers favorite part!).  His little eyes got so big when he saw this colorful, sugary cereal!!  It's crazy how they know things at such a young age!!



This was a fun, simple project!  I wrote their names and the date on the back and hope to save it for years to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment