Thursday, February 19, 2015

Easy Meatless Gluten Free Dinner

During Lent my family does not eat meat on Fridays.  For me, it's a small sacrifice that I traditionally practice.  However, finding meatless dishes my whole family enjoys is a bit more difficult, especially on a budget.  Here is one I came up with:

Crust-less Egg and Veggie Bake

Ingredients:

8 Eggs
1 Head of Broccoli
1/2 Pint of Grape Tomatoes
1/2 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Chop the broccoli into bite size pieces and cut the grape tomatoes in half.  Saute in olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.  Saute until tender.


Let cool for about ten minutes and then place the vegetables in a pie pan.  Then mix the eggs together and add cheese.  Pour egg and cheese mixture over the veggies.


Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.  Hope your family enjoys this as much as we did!  Enjoy!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment