Monday, February 2, 2015

FREE Alka-Seltzer Coupon

Contacting companies directly is a great way to score high end coupons!!

Recently I e-mailed Bayer Healthcare and asked for coupons for Alka-Seltzer products.  It took a couple weeks to get a response, but I just received some great coupons in the mail!!


They sent me a coupon for a FREE Alka-Seltzer product (up to $13) plus a coupon pack with $20 worth of coupons for other Bayer Healthcare products!!  Woohoo!

I don't have the original e-mail that I sent, but all I did was explained that I'm a stay-at-home mom on a tight budget, complimented their product, and asked for coupons.  It takes just a few minutes, and is totally worth it!!

Remember, that just because one person receives coupons, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience.

Here is the contact information to request your coupons for Alka-Seltzer:

http://www.alkaseltzerplus.com/contact-us/

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Who doesn't love free things! Interesting find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I did this before and got some great high value coupons. You just reminded me to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's great! I should really take advantage of stuff like this more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a stay at home mom I've really channeled my inner frugal self! $20 worth of coupons is fab!

    ReplyDelete