Sunday, February 15, 2015

More great coupons in the mail! Thanks Mt. Olive Pickles!

More great coupons in the mail!!

Just yesterday I received coupons from Mt. Olive pickles!  I e-mailed them a couple weeks ago, telling them how much I love their pickles, explaining that I am a stay-at-home mom on a tight budget, and asked for any possible coupons or samples.  It's that easy! 

They sent me 3 $1 off coupons in the mail!  My whole family loves pickles - and I love saving money, so this is a win-win!! :)


Here is the contact information for Mt. Olive:

http://www.mtolivepickles.com/contact-us

***Please remember, just because one person received a certain coupon or response from a company, does not mean that everyone will have the same result.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment