Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day "Kiss"

With Valentine's Day coming up, my kids and I have been doing lots of arts and crafts!  This is one of my favorites!  We made a "kiss" that I can save forever!

All you need is:

Construction paper
Tissue paper
Glue
Markers
Tin Foil

Since me kids are too little to cut our their own shapes, I did all of the cutting.  I cut out a "kiss", a piece of tin foil, and a heart on construction paper.


Then I took a piece of tissue paper, and cut a strip off.  I wrote on it "A Kiss for You"", because my little one can't write yet.  But, if you have older kids, they can write any message on it.



My little guy then glued everything together and decorated the heart in the middle. We then crumpled up the tin foil around his "kiss", to make it look like a real chocolate candy.




I think we are going to have one happy daddy tomorrow!!  I hope everyone has a Very Happy Valentine's Day!!  


**Please remember to vote for me at Top Mommy Blog!!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment