Friday, February 27, 2015

Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas

Since having my baby over 1 year ago, I have decided it is time to take back my body!  I can't blame my extra weight on baby weight anymore, I can now blame cookies and cupcakes!

I have a wicked sweet tooth, and I decided rather then totally cutting out sugary treats, I would replace them with something healthier.  Below is a recipe I recently tried, and is soo good!

Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas:

http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Roasted-Honey-Cinnamon-Chickpeas-27908653


This was such an easy recipe and inexpensive to make!!  And really good!  I keep them on the counter and munch on them all day, totally curves my urge for sugar!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment