Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Top Mommy Blog


I am so excited to announce that I am now a part of Top Mommy Blogs!!  Top Mommy Blogs is a directory of mommy blogs that are ranked by popularity (popularity = incoming unique hits that are averaged over 30 days).

Please help me increase my rank by clinking on the Top Mommy.  If you are on your desktop, click on the icon to the right.  If you are on your mobile device, click here: Click here to Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs!

By simply clicking, you are giving me a vote!  You can vote for me once a day, so please vote as much as you can!

If you are looking for my blog,  you can find me under the Frugal category, as SAHM with Money Saving Tips.

Thank you to all of my fabulous followers!!  I hope I have inspired at least someone to coupon and save money!!



No comments:

Post a Comment