Thursday, April 2, 2015

DIY Easter Bunny Picture Frame

With Easter only a couple days away, I decided to do some Easter crafts with the kids today.  My little guy and I talked about it, and he decided that he wants to make an Easter present for Grandma.  So this is what I came up with:


What you'll need:
  • Any kind of heavy paper (I used photo paper I purchased at the Dollar Tree)
  • Cotton Balls 
  • Pink and White construction paper
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • 4x6 photo



Take your heavy paper and trace the 4x6 photo on the back.  Then cut about 2 inches from the line that you traced to make the frame.  Cut out the pink ears and white middle ears, just a bit smaller.



Glue the ears together, and then glue to the top of the frame.  I then put some glue dots around the edge so my little guy could glue on the cotton balls.



Let that dry and then add the photo of your choice.  Just tape it onto the back of the frame.


And there you have it.  A simple, fun and easy DIY Easter Bunny Picture Frame any Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt or Uncle would be proud to hang on their frig!

Happy Easter to everyone!

If you like my post, please remember to vote below!  Thank you again!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment