Monday, April 13, 2015

Target Easter Clearance

After an early play date today, I had the courage to run to Target and check out their Easter clearance section with my two little ones.  So glad I did!!

In the back of the store (where they orginally had their Easter section) was some leftover Easter items marked 50% off.  However, most of the items were ringing up 90% off!  The candy was ringing up 50% - 75% off, still not a bad deal.







Here's what I got for only $4.26!  Woohoo!!


3 Plastic Table Clothes - $.49 (originally $4.99)
1 Easter Egg Hanging Decoration - $.60 (originally $6)
1 Spring Banner - $.50 (originally $5)
4 Easter Baskets $.30 (originally $3)
3 Bags of Easter Eggs $.08 (originally $.80)


Not bad for a quick trip to Target with two little ones!!  Happy Savings! :)

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment