Thursday, February 12, 2015

Folgers Coffee Coupons

Writing directly to companies is a great way to get high value coupons!!  Last week I wrote to a bunch of companies, and yesterday my mailbox was full of high value coupons!  It takes only a couple of minutes, and I am happy to share what companies have responded to me with coupons!!

One of the companies I wrote to was Folgers.  As always, I complemented their product, explained that I'm a stay-at-home mom on a tight budget, and asked for any available coupons or samples they can send me.


I received a letter about 1 week later thanking me for contacting them, along with two $1 off any Folgers product coupons.  It's great when there's no size restriction on a coupon.  Now I'll be able to look for small sizes of Folgers product and spend less money out of pocket!  Woohoo!


Here is the contact information for Folgers.  Remember, that just because one person receives coupons, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience.  Good Luck and Happy Savings!

*To learn about other companies that have sent me coupons, click on the "Grocery Store Coupon Deals" link to the right.


http://www.folgerscoffee.com/contact-us/product



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment